Monday, March 29, 2010

Workin' on mai gaem!!!1!!

Okay, I've been working on my FPS for the last few days. Its coming along pretty well, for a game I am making on my own. I uploaded what I thought was my game, but it was actually a sample game that comes with the engine, so you can still play it and see what the game is going to be like...

I have been working on the first(second?) level and have nearly "completed" it, meaning I have the basic layout and geometry done. I placed a few enemy AI and stuff, painting in some fun, etc. Its not near "Finished product" yet, but its getting along.

The level is three parts, the first is where the player head up through several elevators to get out of the underground military base, fighting off robots and thugs who are working for some nefarious character. The second part the player continues his/her way up and reaches the final elevator to the surface. Finally, the third portion is the player reaching the surface and fighting their way towards a new location where the AI Guide is coordinating a rendezvous with a group of soldiers who can help you.

I am considering this as the second level, making a short first level to introduce the control scheme and such. I am looking for testers, voice actors and animators(Flash, 3D, etc) to help out. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested: dellaro.webs@gmail.com

Animators: I need someone who can either animate my 3D character models for cutscenes or who can draw their own and animate them in Flash or something.

I'll post some screenshots later, guys.

Peace out!

1 comment: