Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun and Games



Okay, first off.


I am making a video game.




I want to make one. I want to make an FPS and a short RPG.




Anyone who has any suggestions or ideas, let me know. I can always use the help. :)




Next, I found an app on Facebook that counts your most frequently used words.


I screencapt it for your pleasure:
Notice that Halo is above Mash?
Mash is my girlfriend.
I love it. haha
Okay, last but not least. I wanted to just comment on driving.
Have you seen those cars with one headlight that doesn't turn on or that cannot turn into a highbeam because its broken? Well, they seem to be quite frequent in my area(and the cops do so well to enforce it). My car is a 2010 Suzuki SX4, its brand new and top of the line. The lights on it never turn off(except when the car is off) however, this only is for the front "day" lights. If its raining or something and I need my lights "on" I can switch them on.
However, I still have highbeams as well. So my car has three light settings: Day lights, On, High Beams.
Because its a brand new car, its lights are much brighter than older vehicles.
Driving around at night with my lights ON, not day lights, people constantly believe me to have my high beams on. Then will flash me with their high beams to try to tell me this, like I am some moron who drives around with my high beams on constantly to be an asshole.
I, in return, flash them back showing them that I am not using my high beams.
I simply love it when people with one light try to flash me. I just think its hilarious.
Look at you with your feeble little light trying to tell me I have my high beams on when I do not! How cute!
Point of the matter is:
My high beams are not on.
Stop flashing me, it blinds me and pisses me off.
I will stop flashing you with my high beams which are 10x more bright and thus stop blinding you.
Fix your fucking lights before you get pulled over.
That's all, folks!
I am off to supper!
-Hyokin

No comments:

Post a Comment