Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break 2010

W00t!

I am officially on Spring Break!

Technically, I haven't had class since Friday, but since its Sunday and the start of the new week, I think that is now offically Spring Break! I have an entire week off from school, and WORK!

What a sweet coincidence!

I took the opportunity to sleep in until 11am, then spent the majority of my day cleaning my room. I finished up a few moments ago and I feel like playing some Halo 3: ODST. . .

I will be writing a series of short stories while I am on vacation, as well as working on a short FPS and may even dabble into machinima a bit.

I would also like to point out that the "contest" between my girlfriend and I has kicked off. She is reading the book Halo: The Flood and I am reading Twilight. I still maintain a high level of disdain for the book, but she has become obsessed with Halo. I have offically turned my girlfriend into a Halo nerd. As well as our mutual friend, Megan. The entire Halo fandom can thank me for increasing the female population in the Haloverse. No thanks are necessary, but are always welcome. ;)

Have a good weekend, everyone!

-Hyokin

No comments:

Post a Comment