Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thirty Seconds of Fun

I am working on a First - Person Shooter.

I don't have a name for the project, a very basic story, but I have an engine and all the stuff I need to make it. It starts out in an underground mine where the player is hiding in a military base. You head for the surface with help from a military AI and find the world has is being overrun by an alien species.

Anyone who wants to help out, leave a comment or send me an e-mail at Dellaro.webs@gmail.com. I am not looking to make the next Halo or Modern Warefare, but a fun shooter for you to play when you are bored or if you are waiting for a download or something.

I will be setting up a development blog for it once I have more content and a title.

Update: Here is the first version of the first level. Let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment