Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patriack's Day!

Top of the morning afternoon to ya!

Hows everyone's St. Patty's day going? I attempted to get some kisses to celebrate by writing in green sharpie "Kiss me, I'm Irish" on my left hand and a clover on my right. Turns out, no one cares that I am Irish or simply did not feel like kissing me. :P

I've been working on the blog's layout a bit, adding some fancy new buttons and such. I also removed the picture of my character, Jackal, and added one of me. Yes, the real me. I literally took that photo an hour ago and loved how it came out.

I tried to let my cat, Zoey, outside today. It was nice out, so I put her on a leash(she can't run free until she's fixed) and ended up carrying her more than walking her(she kinda sat and smelled stuff and listened, I got bored and wanted to go somewhere else). My stepdad thought it would be a good idea to show her the dogs and let them get familiar(she kinda likes Buddy, since he's always getting in the house when we let him in for supper. As for Duke...

He knows how to open doors and got in a few nights ago. Zoey and Duke did not lay on the couch and snuggle. He chased her all over.

So my stepdad chains Duke to a wall and has me hold Zoey.

She flips out, jumps on the ground and rolls and dodged like crazy trying to escape while Duke stared at her confused. Buddy walked over to her to see if she was okay and she started hissing and swatting at him.

What a bitch.

So now she's hiding somewhere and Duke is trying to figure out what happened. He's not very clever. And that was my day...

Oh, and I found this on facebook. I think everyone should join it. I'll rant later about why I shouldn't have to learn spanish(ironically, I speak some already)

No comments:

Post a Comment