Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hyoky McBloggy

After some playing around with websites, I've finally got it.

I will use my Blog as my primary website, while I still continue to use my Domain, Ihyokin.com, it will instead link directly to this blog which will act as a "homepage." Before, this blog was just kinda free floating isolated. Now I've got it so that when you enter my domain(sounds so sinsiter, doesn't it?) you go to the Ihyokin "warning" page, which warns you wimps that I post swearies and nakie pictures here. Then you can click to "enter" my page, which then plops you in my Blog where you can read interesting posts such as this one.

And Blogger supports other webpages, so I don't have to have just a blog. I can have a machinima page, etc. And if I ever need to, I can always use the Webs program to make a new page in HTML code and throw up a link.

Awesomesauce.

-Hyokin

No comments:

Post a Comment