Wednesday, March 10, 2010

That Guy Is NOT Hot.

Okay, I was just watching television and a commercial came on for some movie with that guy who was the vampire in Twilight. No, I did not watch it. I just recognize him from every fucking store I've walked into in the last year.

Anyway, the movie being advertised was some romance thing about a girl and guy in college who fall in love or something. I am so sick of this guy, Robert somethingrather. AHA! WIKIPEDIA SAYS: Robert Pattinson!

First off, I fucking hate Twilight. Its a story about a mary-sue psycho who can't choose between necrophilia and beastiality.

Secondly, Pattinson is not hot.

Seriously.

I have alot of female friends, only two find him attractive. I think the guy is fucking ugly as shit. He looks like a pothead with his vacant gaze and hobo hair. Just had to vent this... I really can't stand seeing attractive actors with talent being pushed aside so that insecure teenage women can satisfy their grungy tastes.

Okay, I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment