Saturday, March 13, 2010

Twilight and Halo.

So, my girlfriend and I made a deal.

I can't say I am proud of it, but I have to read the Twilight novel. She insists that I cannot honestly ridicule it until I have sat down and read the entire thing, which I must agree on. I predict that the day following my completion of said book there will be a large rant posted on this blog...

But its not all bad news!

In return for my reading Twilight, she has agreed to read a book of my own choosing! I selected Halo: The Flood.

Why?

Because I love Halo.

She doesn't dislike Halo, but she doesn't really enjoy playing video games. So I decided this way she could get into the story of the first Halo game, perhaps fall in love with it and play it. If she doesn't, I wouldn't mind. But it would be really fucking cool to be sitting in my room with my girl at 2 am as we both race for the flag. I would be covering her with my trusty AR(which has a good spread, unlike the BR) and she would dash across the capture point and we would dance wildly like the psychopaths we are.

So stay tuned and I will post the details of our competition/reading thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment