Saturday, March 20, 2010

HBO Customs - Thoughts and Feelings(3/19/10)

Morning everyone!


I am surprised I am up at 7 am! I didn't go to bed until 1am...


Last night was the longest Customs night to date! Well, the longest one that I was on for. Most Saturday mornings I have to work, but this weekend I am off so I could stay up as long as I wanted.


Every week we have the same group of people with about three or four who pop in and out every other week or so. This week we had a group where I recognized just about all the players from previous weeks.


And everytime there was a team game, I ended up being on the Blue team with Monkey and Loftus. Even if it was randomized.


Its a sign...


Not that we won or anything. Just a funny coincidence.


I've been discussing with Hawty McBloggy about her popping in for one of our game nights and she is currently reviewing her schedule for April to find a day where she could break away from her McBloggyness to join our games.


No promises yet though, guys! Sorry!


We're also looking to have Louis Wu play some games with us, but he's got some stuff going on right now in his life so he doesn't get alot of free time. I am sure that when he has the time, we'll see him playing and hiding in the Monkey Hole with the rest of us.


Someone last night, and I am pretty sure its Lazerblade, confessed to reading my blog. So I know someone, somewhere is reading this.


And this.


And this too.


So leave a comment or I'll set Roland loose on Sandbox!


Then again, we might end up with something like this:


See what you made me do?


This is why we can't have nice things, guys!


Well, I am off to get some groceries, hang out at the mall and then Walmart. Oh joy.


See you guys on the forums!


...comment.


........comment.



...................COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment